Earlier this summer, Calvary Mission Center organized several outreach events for their community’s children and young people.
They hosted a three-day Bible camp for children ages 5-15, sharing stories from the Bible, teaching them about the Bible and prayer, and providing many other fun activities for the kids. Several senior ladies from the church planned this VBS, and some older youth volunteered to help with planning and activities.
CMC also hosted a 15-day youth Bible conference for the teens in their community. The young people heard gospel messages preached by local pastors and learned to share their testimonies, understand God’s call to obedience to Him, and were encouraged to boldly stand for Christ. Many church members volunteered as a team to organize and carry out this conference.
The church has a gospel music group that gives concerts in the community. Many youth served as volunteers at this concert, helping with crowd control, tickets, and seating.
- Praise the Lord for providing so many gospel outreach opportunities for the young people and for inclining the hearts of so many adults and teens to want to serve in their community!
- Please pray for the Lord to cause His Word to take root in the children’s hearts and produce fruit of repentance and faith in Jesus.
- Please pray for the Lord to give the youth a hunger and thirst for Him and His Word.
- Please pray for the Lord to give these young people clear testimonies of faith in Christ and give them courage to stand for the Lord and be satisfied in Him.
- Pray for protection as they grow up in a culture increasingly hostile to the gospel.